MM608 – Receptionist
Location – Manchester
Salary – £20000 – £24000 plus fantastic benefits
Fixed Term Contract until 31st December
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit a Receptionist to join their team in Manchester. The Reception functions as the front line for our client for a building assisting in all aspects of service delivery, supporting the Building Manager and Senior Management team.
An opportunity has arisen for a Building Receptionist to be based in and be directly responsible for City Tower, Manchester, This is a Fixed Term contract finishing on 31st December 2021. You will be ensuring that the highest standards of management, maintenance and service are maintained, whilst having due regard to expenditure and current legislation.
Essential duties will include:
- Promotes high level of satisfaction among occupiers and clients by promptly responding to their service requirements.
- Assures prompt response by other team members and selected contractors through face-to-face conversations, phone calls, radio transmissions and email.
- Provides support to Assistant/Building Manager and building occupiers as required.
- Ensures compliance with the company minimum standards, policies and procedures established for the portfolio properties and the firm.
- Acknowledges role as building “ambassador”.
- Understands that our client’s image and their client’s image is reflected through proper telephone and reception procedures and quality service.
- Meet and greet visitors and occupiers of the building in a professional, courteous and efficient manner – dealing with any concerns efficiently.
- Control contractors working on site and manage the Permit to Work System as per instructions.
- Managing phone calls to the Service Desk.
- Administration – organising on site paperwork.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Proven experience in similar environment.
- Customer Service experience.
- Some FM Administration knowledge would be beneficial but not essential.
Desirable but not essential:
- Customer Service Training
In return, or client will offer:
- A salary ranging from £20000 – £24,000 per annum dependent on experience.
- 37.5 hour working week.
- An opportunity to be part of a company who is committed to engaging with and developing all employees.
- The opportunity to contribute to a growing organisation, providing both personal and career development opportunities.
- 25 days holidays plus Bank holidays and a birthday holiday.
- Stakeholder Pension.
- Life Cover x3 of annual salary.
- Health Cover.
- Gym Membership.
- Personal Development.