Project Manager [Resin Flooring]
DC299 – Project Manager [Resin Flooring]
Location – Huddersfield
Salary – £35,000 + Car + Bonus
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit a Project Manager to join their team in Huddersfield. Consideration will be given to Team Leaders who have experience of managing teams of Resin Flooring Technicians looking to advance their career.
You will develop and enhance the Resin Flooring Department of the company using prior experience and understanding and take responsibility for the logistics of projects and the organisation of resources including our Technicians.
A large part of the role will involve regular and frequent contact with Technicians around the UK and sometimes the rest of the world. This requires some degree of travel and some working outside of normal working hours may be required.
You will maintain continuous collaboration with other Project Managers and the Estimating Department to control budgets and develop contract summary sheets to assess job profits. This will involve pricing for and ordering equipment and supplies for site.
The Project Manager will be in communication with clients on a regular basis to ensure jobs are efficiently and effectively completed within the allotted time. If any problems do arise, the role will involve mediation of a resolution, maintaining profits and customer satisfaction.
Skills and Experience:
- Concrete industrial flooring (essential).
- Resin flooring systems (essential).
- Experience in planning and running projects (essential).
- Commercially aware and target focused.
- Excellent man management skills and the ability to train and develop the team.
- Health and Safety experience/qualifications, particularly in producing risk assessments and method.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Computer literate.
- CSCS Card.
- First Aid Training.
In return our client offers:
- Salary of £35000 + Company Car + Bonus Scheme.
- 37.5 hour working week Monday to Friday.
- 23 Days holidays plus 8 Bank Holidays.
- Pension: 3% employer contribution, 4% employee topped up to 5% with the Government relief. After that the company contribution increases to 4% then 7.5% after 5 years.