DC252 – Project Engineer
Location – Burgess Hill
Salary – £Competitive + Benefits
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit a Project Engineer to work at their facility in Burgess Hill, West Sussex. Our client is an independently approved Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation (CAMO) with varied, globally based prestigious customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compilation of Reports following Aircraft Physical and Technical Records Audits.
- Control and execution of Survey Programs.
- Project Management of Aircraft through lease transition.
- Working with various National Aviation Authorities .
- Creation of reports demonstrating various Airworthiness Compliance Requirements.
- Working on various projects within a team of Airworthiness Management Engineers.
- Liaising with the Company’s customers.
- Perform compliance audits and QA Investigations.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Recent experience in aircraft maintenance and/or continuing airworthiness management (essential).
- Ideally Hold a valid EASA Part 66 B1 or B2 Licence or C Licence or Aeronautical Degree (highly desirable).
- Experience of rotorcraft (highly desirable).
- B737 or A320 type training or experience (highly desirable).
- Hold a full clean, driving licence (essential)
- Must be eligible to work and reside within the United Kingdom (essential).
- Must hold a valid Passport, as you must be prepared for extensive travel sometimes at short notice (essential).
In return our client offers:
- A competitive salary, depending on experience.
- Pension with up to 5% contributions matched.
- Life Insurance *
- Income Protection *
- Travel Insurance *
- Private Medical (after successful passing of probation) *
- 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
*(subject to insurance underwriting)