First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Project Coordinator on behalf of one of our clients.
Our client strongly encourages applications from ex-military candidates however, all applications will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own and deliver tasks or work packages at the discretion of the Project Manager.
- Engage with technical team members to deliver quotations and BoM’s, that are aligned to customer requirements, in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinate change management activities to ensure timely delivery allowing benefits to be realised at earliest opportunity.
- Contribute to the institutionalisation of effective project and service processes and procedures.
- Report on progress, change, issues, dependencies and risks of the project and where possible, make recommendations to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realisation.
- Actively manage and update the KanBan board tasks through liaison with engineers.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to introduce a standardised approach to the estimation of works across projects and services.
- Actively create and publish success stories from across the defence team.
- Update action logs, take minutes, prepare documentation and arrange meetings.
- Assess risks and issues, work with teams to explore, develop and deliver effective mitigation and contingency countermeasures.
- Liaise with managers to capture and monitor cost and revenue across defence projects.
- Responsible for the monthly consolidation of project financial reports and explore new reporting and performance measures.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience working in a project support role.
- Highly professional approach and good presentation skills.
- Experience in a role where direct communication with stakeholders, customers or end users was required.
- Experience delivering outcomes against agreed targets.
- The role holder will need to hold and maintain SC clearance for the duration of their employment.
- Qualified to PRINCE2 Foundation level.
- Experience operating within agile aligned delivery teams.
- Experience of operating in multi-client and scaled agile environments.