MM512 – Assembly Technician
Location – Oxfordshire
Salary – £21000 – £24000 DOE Although if you have Fibreglass laminating experience salary can increase to £27000
As a result of significant growth, First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our prestigious client to recruit and number of Assembly Technicians to join their team in Oxfordshire.
Ex Military candidates are encouraged to apply although consideration will be given to everyone.
Working as part of the team, manually assembling components to produce small speed boats for bespoke high end clients.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Produce and assemble product in accordance with drawings / specifications / work instructions.
- In view of the applications to which we supply care and attention should be given at all times to production work.
- Aim to produce in accordance with orders / schedules and record time spent on different processes.
- Draw attention to any problems with materials, fixtures, processes.
- Identify Product and Process Improvement Opportunities.
- Undergo training to acquire new skills where these are needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to read and interpret drawings / specifications / documentation.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Good working knowledge of mechanical assembly
- Fibre Glass Lamination experience would be a significant advantage
- Additional theoretical knowledge and understanding of processes is beneficial to identifying and troubleshooting problems and developing and improving processes.
What our client offers in return
- Stable, permanent employment
- Hours are 40 per week 7am to 3pm
- Salary will be dependent on skills and qualifications