EJ716 – Production Operative
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Production Operative on behalf of our client, a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of gift packaging.
Training will be provided.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- View pending orders and ensure they are processed on the day they are received, to the highest possible standard.
- Apply agreed Quality Control processes on a daily basis.
- Assist in carrying out weekly inventory checks to determine stock levels and places an order with the appropriate party when necessary.
- Raise any issues/production questions to technical support.
- Maintain quality throughout all aspects of work, by adhering to set standards.
- Maintain a clean and tidy working space at all times.
- Contribute to team effort by supporting all members of the business where possible.
- Flexible approach to working, including working overtime during busy periods, in accordance with the Company’s overtime policy.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Should have good knowledge of MS Office programmes, including Excel.
- Good helping nature to assist others when needed.