JA895 Production Assembler
Location – Peterborough
Salary – DOE
Working hours – 37.5/week Mon – Thu 0745-1600, Fri 0745 – 1445
We are currently recruiting for a Production Assembler to join our client’s manufacturing business. The successful candidate will be trained in all aspects of the manufacture and assembly of products to the finish stage.
Due to the nature of the business safety is paramount and requires the individual to always comply with the site’s safety requirement fully and full training will be given to all new starters
- To fully comply with the site’s safety requirements.
- To operate 2 tablet presses, or 4 hydraulic presses (only 1 at any time) after full training is given.
- Produce tablets to the size and quality required for the ongoing assembly of pyrotechnics products. (Tablet press)
- Produce pressed pyrotechnical articles (Hydraulic press)
- Carry out operator maintenance on the machines such as cleaning and lubrication.
- Have the ability to follow detailed work instruction in the assembly of finished pyrotechnical articles
- Ensure exacting cleanliness of the production area.
- Must be able to work off written instruction of manufacture (worksheets) and document production details.
Skills & Experience
- A maintenance background would be an advantage but not essential. (Pressing)
- Ability to follow without exception strict on-site rules due to the nature of the products being made.
- Manufacturing and/or packing experience would be an advantage.
- A certain amount of hand dexterity is needed due to the size and assembly methods employed. (Assembling)
- Understanding of Hydraulics would be an advantage. (Pressing)
- Ability to lift 25Kg in weight regularly
- Full training is given for all jobs on site.