JB88: Product Trainer
Salary: £30K – £40K
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Product Trainer on behalf of one of our clients.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however all candidates will be given due consideration.
Duties & Responsibilities for the Product Trainer:
- The Product Trainer is responsible for producing suitable training material, (including e-Learning) and delivering high quality product training.
- The Product Trainer will support key company objectives as directed by the Product Training Manager, this includes ensuring training needs analysis are completed. Also, updating training materials to reflect changes in new or existing software applications and ensuring relevant reporting metrics are updated within agreed timescales.
- The Product Trainer will strive to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction, exceeding customer expectations wherever possible.
- Deliver modular Customer Product Training across the Company’s portfolio, which is to include face to face and online training packages with a choice of demonstration and interactive style courses, dependent on the customer’s request.
- Create Training Material, E-Learning, On-Line Help and User Guides as required by the Training Needs Analysis, ensuring that all documentation meets the company branding guidelines.
- Design and deliver internal training in new and existing product functionality to support employee’s development.
- Ensure training materials are produced and maintained in a professional and timely manner to support the company software delivery programme plan.
- Ensure that integration of software releases is fully supported from a training perspective.
- Establish and maintain an excellent relationship within the tlmNexus’ customer base and employees.
- Assist with responding to customer training queries and the planning of future training events whilst maintaining the Training Schedule, Training Gateway and Inbox.
- Schedule training system updates with IT Support, ensuring training delivery is presented on current functionality and latest releases.
- Report on training statistics and feedback and making recommendations where appropriate.
- If required, assist with Sales Demonstrations, Marketing Events and provide any other support to the business.
- Report any potential business and product development opportunities to the Business
- Relationship Management team.
Skills & Qualifications for the Product Trainer:
- A proven record of developing client relationships, maintaining high levels of customer service and delivering excellent quality training to customers.
- Sound experience of undertaking a training needs analysis and designing / developing suitable training material, including User Guides.
- Must be an excellent communicator both verbally and written, with sound presentational attributes.
- Highly focused and organised, able to prioritise workload.
- Professional, articulate and confident when operating in the customer domain.
- Flexible approach to work, able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Must be able to achieve security clearance status.
- Must have a full clean driving license and be happy to travel frequently with regular overnight stays (depending on base location).
- Knowledge of the software development industry and Agile methodologies.
- A relevant training qualification e.g. the CIPD Certificate in L&D Practice.
- Experience of developing E-Learning and On-line help training material.
- A relevant technical authoring qualification e.g. Adobe Captivate.
- A good understanding of the principles, guidelines and methods used in delivering and supporting military equipment and capabilities.
Salary: £30K – £40K