HA48: Product Specialist
Salary: Competitive DOE
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Product Specialist on behalf of one of our clients.
The successful Product Specialist will be responsible for achievement of area sales targets, and managing current sales business in a defined geographical territory under the direction of the National Sales Manager for the range of critical care products. The expectation is that you will be in the field for up to 4 days per week with the remaining day an admin day.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military candidates however, all applications will be considered.
Duties & Responsibilities for the Product Specialist:
- To achieve Objectives & KPIs as agreed with the National Sales Manager.
- To identify, develop and provide an excellent service to all customers.
- To introduce the agreed promoted products to the appropriate customer base.
- To provide high quality training, service, and therapy knowledge on product ranges to all customers.
- Actively prospect and record new opportunities and all activity in CRM.
- Maximise efficiency and productivity, particularly to optimise customer-facing activities within the designated territory.
- Plan and prioritise sales activities that drive customer engagement and progression of pipeline.
- Plan and prioritise to ensure delivery on all administrative duties.
- Liaise with company colleagues regarding contacts and business opportunities.
- Provide critical information and market intelligence that support the commercial team for tender processes.
- Social Media – Omni channel presence to support company initiatives.
- Monitor sales metrics and support demand management with accurate forecasting of new business.
- To manage and develop the individual territory through analysis of market intelligence, sales & marketing data.
- To develop a pipeline of business to ensure sustainable growth for the territory.
- Use Account Planning tools to prepare account plans for major / key accounts, in conjunction with other Vygon personnel such as Key Account Managers, Commercial Manager, National Sales Managers and Sales Enablement Managers.
- Provide cover for colleagues and customers outside of the designated Territory when required to support the needs of the business.
- Flexible to carry out any other tasks in accordance with departmental and organisational needs.
- Maintain and manage CRM efficiently and effectively.
Skills & Qualifications for the Product Specialist:
- Should be interested in a consultative sale – you are naturally curious
- Should be mindful and exhibit a strong emotional intelligence
- Should possess a high level of organisation skills.
- Should have the ability to work with pace and inject pace in others
- Should be courageous and ambitious
- Should either have or will be able to develop a strong sense of making a difference to the patients / end users.
- Should be trustworthy and set high standards. You uphold core values that separate you from the competition.
- Full and clean driving licence
- Should have strong written and creative verbal communication skills, good IT knowledge with proficiency using Excel.
- Will have the ability to build strong relationships with clients and staff
- Ideally you will have a BSc/BA degree or equivalent level of education
- You take instruction well and seek feedback to better yourself.
Salary: Competitive DOE