Plumber [Heat pump technology]
MM503: Plumber [Heat pump technology]
Salary: Up to £35000 DOE
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit Plumber with Heat Pump technology to join their team. Applications from ex military personnel are strongly encouraged.
With over 15 years trading experience, our client is a leading renewable energy installation contractor, specialising in heat pumps, solar PV and battery storage systems. They are looking for a Plumber to join their installation team based in Newbury to work on a range of domestic and commercial properties both retrofit and new build projects.
The Engineer will be responsible for carrying out installations of air and ground source heat pumps. The majority of the work will be along the M4 corridor, around the Hampshire, Surrey and Berkshire areas.
- The ideal candidate will come from a background in plumbing
- Must have previous experience working on heat pumps and would ideally hold an NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing and Unvented Hot Water Cylinders (G3) qualifications.
- Previous experience of installation of renewables systems
- Knowledge of renewable energy technologies advantageous
- NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing
- Unvented Hot Water Cylinder (G3) qualification (training may be provided)
- CSCS Card
- Full clean UK driving licence
Salary and benefits:
- Salary up to to £35,000 depending on qualifications and experience
- Company vehicle or mileage allowance
- Uniform and PPE
- Opportunity to train and work on solar systems
- Training will be provided if required
- 20 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Profit share scheme