EJ413 – Plant Fitter
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Plant Fitter on behalf of one of our clients.
You will ensure that customer demands are met by preventing plant down time through preventative and reactive maintenance.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company at the forefront of the construction and infrastructure industries, producing and supplying an array of construction materials.
Working hours will be 0600 to 1500 Monday to Friday and every other Saturday 0600 to 1500.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the inspection and maintenance of fixed plants.
- You will carry out preventative, corrective and breakdown maintenance work.
- Working in line with Health & Safety guidelines you will ensure efficient production in support of customer demands.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a similar role is highly advantageous.
- Relevant qualifications are desirable.
- Maintenance experience in a quarrying or mining environment.
- Ability to maintain and operate an FEL shovel.
- Reliable and prepared to work flexible hours.
- Working knowledge of Health & Safety practices.