EJ414 – Plant Controller
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Plant Shipper on behalf of one of our clients.
You will assist the Plant Supervisor to effectively control all company site operations and assets in the most efficient way possible.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company at the forefront of the construction and infrastructure industries, producing and supplying an array of construction materials.
50 hours per week
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To accurately batch concrete in accordance with the relevant procedures.
- To efficiently maintain and operate the loader to standards required by the company.
- To ensure incoming and outgoing tickets are effectively processed to minimise queries.
- Ensure deliveries are completed on time and correctly documented.
- Receiving customer enquiries in a polite and courteous manner.
- Always maintain the company reputation to the highest standards.
Skills and Qualifications:
- You will have an NVQ level qualification relevant to the role.
- Good understanding of the Batching, Mixing, transporting and handling of concrete is advantageous for this role.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be highly advantageous.
- Strong people and team working skills are a must.
- You must feel comfortable engaging with client queries.