Planning and Customer Support Supervisor
DC260 – Planning and Customer Support Supervisor
Location – Luton
Salary – £Competitive + Benefits
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit a Planning and Customer Support Supervisor to join their team in Luton.
The Supervisor will be responsible for the full life cycle planning process to achieve on-time delivery of aircraft line inputs. Working on daily basis with the customer and Company engineering team, they will support AOG event planning and assist with logistic support needs as required to deliver a first-class customer service level.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and fully use operational processes to ensure efficient operational performance.
- Customer service and client contact – acting as the point of contact for the customer and the interface between our engineering team and the customer’s on-site representative.
- Pre-input planning, work pack generation, check progression and work pack closure process.
- Control of completed work order and Certification documents, ensuring that these are closed accurately, billed, and delivered to the customer to the required KPI.
- Ensuring that our customers’ requirements are understood and that our engineering response is planned, co-ordinated and executed in an efficient manner.
- Liaise/engage with customers daily, providing daily status reports on aircraft serviceability.
- Liaise/engage with local operational teams to ensure smooth running of the department
- Participate in the quality audit programme and ensuring audit closure actions are developed and implemented.
- Reporting of all SMS/Quality issues.
- Perform other sections duties related to their position as directed by the program manager.
- Ensure compliance to relevant safety, security, quality and environmental management policies, procedures, and controls to assure employee safety, security, legislative compliance, and delivery of high-quality service.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience of aircraft input planning in a dynamic line environment.
- Recognised technical qualification in engineering or planning discipline.
- Working knowledge of Part 145/Part M regulations.
- Competent in the use of MRO planning software such as Corridor, TRAX, AMOS etc.
- Have the ability to build and raise work packages, parts preload/service orders, process, and close down work packages at completion, liaise with CAMOs.
- The ability to clearly provide status update reporting, maintaining regular contact and debriefing the engineers on check progression.
- Work with the customer to manage expectations and contingency plans if required.
- Experience working within a business aviation environment (highly desirable).
- Experience working directly with customer representatives (highly desirable).
In return our client offers:
- A competitive salary, depending on experience.
- Pension with up to 5% contributions matched.
- Life Insurance. *
- Income Protection. *
- Travel Insurance. *
- Private Medical (after successful passing of probation). *
- 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
*(subject to insurance underwriting)