Parts Sales Coordinator
MM557 – Part Sales Coordinator
Location – Bournemouth
Salary – £DOE
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our aviation client to recruit a Parts Sales Coordinator to join the team in Bournemouth.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however, all candidates will be considered.
The Part Sales Coordinator will be fully responsible for driving part sales from the stock holding and its dealership accounts.
The role requires an excellent team player with a hands-on yet professional approach to parts sales, the ability to respond efficiently to the business needs, whilst also liaising with purchasing, and warehousing to ensure parts are “readily available” for sale. Some purchasing maybe required to enable stocks are available as required. And accurate reporting of sales figures.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for managing, advertising of all parts for sale from across the Group sites.
- Effectively pushing part sales, ensuring we remain effective and coast effective.
- Responsible for arranging and completing all associated paperwork and declarations.
- Ensuring part sales are completed efficiently and effectively.
- Ensuring all part sales meet any mandatory regulations and exporting laws.
- Chasing of payments and liaising with Commercial & Finance as required.
- Establishing effective relationships with prospective buyers and dealerships.
- Chasing of core returns from part sales.
- Aiding the Supply Chain department where it is most needed
The successful candidate will be proactive, with a down to earth, flexible and hands on approach, bringing experience to the Company in aviation part sales and procurement.
Skills and Experience:
- Aviation part sales experience is preferable
- Knowledgeable in customs trading procedures, export licenses and the UK Tariff
- Computer literate in excel
- Desirable to understand / have working knowledge of Corridor
- Have the ability to grasp new process and procedures
- Ability to follow instructions efficiently and accurately
- Flexibility in supporting the business
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17.00
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Company Benefits include:
- Private Healthcare
- Smart Pension
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Travel Insurance.
- Annual leave is 31 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays