LB19 – Packing Operative
Location: Layton, E10
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Packing Operative on behalf of one of our clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for Handling Fine art pieces with the upmost care, depending on medium and task in hand. Ensuring best practice and professionalism are met at all times to maintain customer satisfaction.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however, all candidates will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Wrap and pack fragile objects.
- Completion of operational paperwork.
- Operation of plant and machinery within workshop in accordance with the training and operation procedures.
- Communicate with job co-ordinators as necessary.
- Take responsibility of informing supervisors of stock levels.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Flexible – hours of work may vary accordance to business needs.
- Able to work closely with other technicians.
- A conscientious individual who is positive, motivated, vigilant and responsible.
Location: Leyton, E10