MS177 – Operations Coordinator
Salary: £26,000 per Annum
Overview: First Military Recruitment are currently supporting one of our established and expanding businesses in the search for an Operations Coordinator.
The position involves assisting with providing soft services facilities and administrative support.
This role holder should demonstrate excellent administration, communication, interpersonal and customer services skills with all levels of the operation and organisation and have good working knowledge of facilities, reception and associated duties.
Our client is keen to offer opportunities to Ex-Military personnel, but all applications will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily checks of all open office areas, meeting rooms, break out areas, toilet facilities and resolution of any issues.
- Daily setting up of staff breakfasts, snacks and fruit within lunchroom.
- Meeting room set up, including room changes during the day, to ensure rooms are set ready for use for each meeting as required.
- Liaising with Facilities/Office management team including security for any overnight set-ups.
- Check meeting rooms to ensure tables and chair arrangements are satisfactory including replenishment of whiteboard accessories as required.
- Ensuring that the meeting rooms are maintained in a clean, tidy and organised manner.
- Overview the lunchroom and breakout areas, ensuring consumables, fruit displays, dairy items, crockery/cutlery arrangements and coffee machines are replenished as required, including other lunchroom duties as required.
- Collect social hour delivery and assist with setup as required.
- Place orders for lunches, receiving food deliveries, displaying the lunch as well as clearing meeting rooms after the lunches/meetings are finished.
- Assist departments with site events, including room set-up and refreshment arrangements as well as flexibility in working hours if required (e.g., working longer hours or where work demands allow, starting later in the morning and staying longer in the evening).
- Assist with catering and stationery stock replenishment, including raising purchase requisitions and placing orders.
- Provide general pro-active support to the office and additional cover for the soft services Operations Coordinator during meetings, holidays and periods of absence.
- Provide reception cover as required to support the operation of the site ensuring the required standards are maintained.
- Cover includes admin tasks; contractor signing-in, breaks, holiday and absence cover etc.
- Refer to reception job description, which form part of this role.
- In providing reception cover, the professional co-ordination of visitors and/or contractors to site is important in compliance with site procedures.
- Provide administrative support to the Facilities Operations team with general duties and ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Provide administrative support to the EHSS department with general duties and ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Assist team with raising purchase requisitions, invoice verification, filing, scanning and archiving of records.
- Respond to queries related to the purchase orders and invoices.
- Assist with other general duties including postal services/stationery supplies and ad-hoc tasks as required by operations management team.
- Respond to staff requests and queries, logging tasks on ServiceNow.
- Use of in-house systems such as ServiceNow (Helpdesk), V-Learn (Training), Shipping (Courier), Concur (Expenses), Coupa (Requisitions & Invoicing) and Travel.
- Maintain company scientific archiving records and other soft services project requirements, as required.
- Participate as part of the team with weekly fire alarm testing and associated safety checks.
- H&S compliance for areas of responsibility ensuring all documentation electronically and/or written is up to date and correctly filed.
- Contribute to the Environmental Management Program and/or additional site initiatives.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in customer service.
- Experience of administration duties.
- Excellent computer skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office software required.
- Proven ability to communicate clearly and effectively with visitors, contractors