EJ745 – Office Administrator
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking an Office Administrator on behalf of one of our clients.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however all candidates will be given due consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating and maintaining enquiry and job files.
- Maintaining enquiry trackers both UK and Germany.
- Website maintenance.
- Maintaining training records and organising training.
- Maintaining ISO folders and assisting with Auditing.
- Arranging Calibration of equipment and maintaining records and reminders.
- Purchase ordering supplies and equipment.
- Taking minutes.
- Maintaining supplier and subcontract PQQ compliance.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good understanding of Microsoft office 365.
- GCSE in English and Math.
- Excellent phone manner & confidence.
- Excellent Computer Skills especially Microsoft excel.
- Experience in the construction industry. (Optional but preferred).
- Required training CSCS, to better understand how the business works.