Office Administration Assistant
DS618: Office Administration Assistant
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Office Administration Assistant on behalf of our prestigious clients in Central Lincoln. Initially the role will be part time (Mon – Fri 0930 -1430) but likely to become permanent in the near future.
Our client encourages applicants from the Ex-Military community however all will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the company’s databases
- Creating clients online eLearning accounts
- Compiling pre and post course administration
- Booking transport and accommodation
- Assisting with the organising of company events or conferences
- Ordering stationery, course material and merchandise
- Dealing with external correspondence and queries
- Preparing letters and emails
- Liaising with clients
- Using a range of software packages
- Assisting with promotional activities
- Updating company social media and website
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- Good knowledge of various IT systems and software.
- Critical eye for detail.
- Ability to work efficiently independently or within the wider team.
DS618: Office Administration/Marketing Assistant