Multi-Skilled Maintenance Operative/Technician
FC77 – Multi-Skilled Maintenance Operative/Technician
Location – Ditton, Kent
Salary – £26,000 to £28,000 per annum + overtime
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Operative/Technician to join their property maintenance team in Ditton, Kent. The successful candidate will be working on new build properties around the South East of England (i.e. Kent, Sussex, Surrey, Berkshire & Reading).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete aftercare maintenance work on new build properties.
- Carry out multi-trade services to customers including painting & decorating, tiling, dry lining, tape and jointing, silicon work, and basic carpentry.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous trade experience is essential.
- A background in property maintenance is preferred.
- Valid CSCS card is desirable.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers in a polite and concise manner.
- Full clean UK driving license.
In Return Our Client Offers:
- Saturday overtime available at 1.5 x pay rate.
- A working week of 08:30 – 17:30, Monday to Friday.
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- 4 x additional leave days can be banked in lieu of Saturday working.
- Paid leave at Christmas & New year (approx. 5 days).
- No on-call service.
- Discretionary Christmas bonus.
- Signup bonus (after 6 months).
- Company vehicle.
- Enhanced rate of pay & travel allowance paid for some areas.
- Comprehensive external training program (i.e. flooring, carpentry, tiling, etc.).
- In-house training and mentoring.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Fuel, trade & bank cards issued.
- PPE & free uniform.