FC24 – Multi-Skilled Fitter/Technician
Location – Congleton
Salary – £Competitive DOE + Benefits
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit a Fitter Fabricator to join their team in Congleton. TheMulti-Skilled Fitter/Engineer will be responsible for fitting out caravans and motorhomes, carrying out caravan repairs and renovations, and new vehicle assembly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
To fit, repair, renovate and maintain all caravans, motorhomes and campervans to the manufacturer’s specifications.
To carry out new vehicle assembly with great skill and attention to detail.
Deliver high standard of work to ensure quality products.
To follow instructions and use initiative to overcome challenges.
To comply with Health and Safety regulations and to be aware of the safety of others working in the vicinity.
To represent the company in a professional, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable manner.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role as an experienced multi-skilled technician.
- Highly skilled in fitting.
- Background in the leisure vehicle industry preferred.
- Candidates that are NCC approved are highly desirable.
- Proficient using a wide range of tools etc.
- Relevant City and Guilds or NCC qualifications are an advantage.
- Ability to read scale drawings.
- Suitable written/numerical skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Great work attitude.
In return our client offers:
- Competitive salary dependant on experience.
- Opportunities for overtime.
- Equity participation bonus scheme opportunity.