Multi-Skilled Engineer (Mechanical Bias)
MS230 – Multi-Skilled Engineer (Mechanical Bias)
Location: Whitehall, London
Salary: £38,000 per annum
Overview: First Military Recruitment are currently supporting our client in the search for a Multi Skilled Engineer (Mechanical Bias).
Our client is keen to offer opportunities to Ex-Military personnel, but all applications will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Multi-Skilled Engineer (Mechanical Bias):
- Carry out PPM and extra work requirements in adherence to set engineering standards in accordance with HASAWA requirement.
- Cary out fault finding and plant adjustments.
- Check and inspect electrical/mechanical services, plant and systems.
- Execute maintenance tasks in accordance with contract specification.
- Respond to re-active works.
- Carry out general duties which will require multi skilled discipline to carry out work such as re-lamping luminaires, fault finding to electrical wiring systems, motors, generators, lighting systems, chillers, AHU’s along with cleaning of foul water systems, drains, inspections and repair of all M&E systems such as extract and supply air ductwork systems, plumbing and heating systems.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good Understanding of Statutory Compliance HVCA DE Water Treatment.
- Health & Safety IOSH qualification or similar.
- Client Customer facing experience.
- Minimum of Electrical/Mechanical City & Guilds, Part 1 and 2 or ’A’ and ’B or equivalent, BMS experience and Multi-skilling capability desirable.
- Ability to obtain and maintain MOD Security Clearance.