Multi Skilled Engineer [Electrical Bias]
MM613 – Multi skilled Engineer [Electrical Bias]
Location – Nottingham
Salary £40000 Basic plus overtime paid at time and half
Shift – Night shift 9 pm to 7 am 4 shifts Monday to Thursday
First Military recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit a night shift Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their growing team in Nottingham. Our client is one of the UK’s leading work surface manufacturers. They are a busy, vibrant company who have worked throughout the pandemic with no redundancies and are continually expanding.
- Carrying out planned, preventative and reactive maintenance.
- Work closely with the maintenance planner manager/shift manager’s to ensure the smooth execution of both day to day maintenance tasks and shutdown work.
- Ensure the up-keep and reliability of all plant and equipment in your designated area’s by feeding back requirements to the planner.
- Ensure your own personal safety and that of all personal including others who may be affected by the company’s activities.
- Challenge unsafe changes.
- Adhere to the duties required for your role within the health and safety policy.
- Promote and enforce behaviours and actions that will prevent all threats to machinery.
- Escalate immediately reporting on the status of non-compliance in the system or process on all machinery.
- Must be Multi skilled Engineer with Electrical Bias
- Must have City and Guilds in Engineering
- Hands on factory/production or FMCG experience
- Ideally will have 18th Ed
- Must be flexible and willing to work regular overtime as and when required
In return our client offers
- Salary of £40000 plus overtime
- 28 days holidays
- Christmas Shutdown
- Stability and security in an established business
- A company who will invest in training and development