Mobile Plant Operative
DC407 – Mobile Plant Operative
Location – Bubbenhall, Coventry
Salary – £Competitive
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit a Mobile Plant Operative to join their small, dedicated team in Bubbenhall, Coventry. You will play a key role in ensuring the site operates at full capacity whilst gaining brilliant new skills and broadening your knowledge, making this a brilliant first role in waste management and environmental services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate a range of mobile plant and equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensure plant and equipment is maintained.
- Provide exemplary customer service to customers.
- Assist the Site Manager in controlling and co-ordinating the safe and efficient operation of the site, following all relevant rules and regulations.
Skills and Experience:
- Mobile plant licences (highly desirable).
- Experience of working in the waste industry (highly desirable).
- Good time management.
- Be responsible, accountable and performance driven.
- Able to work in a small team.
- Able to use your initiative to ensure the site operates safely and efficiently.
In return our client offers:
- A competitive hourly rate of pay.
- 40 hour working week – Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 4.30pm.
- Pension scheme.
- Life Insurance.
- 20 days annual leave + public holidays.
- Other benefits.