Mobile Applications Developer
MM483 – Mobile Applications Developer
Location – North Wales OR Remote Working
Salary – £35000 – £45000 DOE
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client who is an International Supply Chain Software Solutions company to recruit a Mobile Applications Developer to join their team. This could either be based in the office in North Wales or Working from home but within 100 mile radius of the office.
The main responsibility of the role is to design, document and develop market leading enterprise mobile applications to compliment the ESM application.
Role and Duties
- Lead new feature development and champion new software and work patterns for internal and external use.
- Design of mobile application UI & UX.
- Develop bespoke mobile application modules and packages.
- Learn and comply with IT policies and procedures, especially those for quality and productivity standards to allow the team to meet established milestones.
- Learn and comply with all Information security policies and procedures.
- Implement new IT policies and procedures where lacking.
- Recognise internal and external inefficiencies and propose new solutions.
- Keep up to date with current mobile application developments and features.
- Assist in creating test plans and regressions test plans for customer releases.
- Comply with the requirements of ISO 9001 2015 and ISO 27001 2013 standards.
The successful candidate will have
- BSc or greater in Computer Science or relevant field or a demonstrable equivalent of practical / professional experience.
- Excellent understanding of software design and development concepts.
- Excellent understanding of the Java Programming language or similar OO language.
- Excellent understanding of Web Service Concepts such as REST, SOAP, JSON, XML.
- Has worked with Source Code Management software such as GIT / SVN on a daily basis.
- Excellent understanding of SQL Databases.
- Over 2+ Years experience working hands on with Java applications on any platforms.
- Over 1+ Year of strong hands on experience working with native mobile app design and development.
- Experience with multithreading, memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile applications.
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies and Test Driven Development.
- Conscious about improving runtime efficiency and memory footprint.
- Public showcase and repository of previous mobile applications or relevant software.
- Developer tools: Maven, Gradle, GIT, Android Studio / Eclipse, Artifactory, JSON/XML, Web Services/ CD & CI services, Test Driven Development (TDD),Jenkins
In Return our client offers
- Working from home
- Long Term Stability
- Development Opportunities