Mechanical Fitter (Biopharmaceutical)
AR56 – Mechanical Fitter (Biopharmaceutical)
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Mechanical Fitter on behalf of one of our clients.
Our client is committed to transforming the discovery and development of new biologics, to get materials into the clinic faster and to drive better outcomes for patients.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Fitter to join our clients small, friendly and innovative team to play a key hands-on role in the building of Specialised Instruments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out entire instrument build process from start to finish
- Build specialised instruments
- Follow detailed drawings and manuals
- Perform a variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly operations
Skills and Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of ISO:9000 quality system requirements and compliance.
- Fully competent in using various hand tools and precision measurement tools (e.g. vernier callipers, gauges etc.)
- Ability to work to company standard operating procedures & work instructions.
- Possess a positive attitude towards modern manufacturing processes.
- Be focussed towards working within a continuously improving lean production environment.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team to achieve production deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good hand-eye coordination and an eye for detail is essential.
- Excellent organisational skills along with high standards of work ethic.