M&E Service Engineer
JA931- Resident M&E Engineer
Location – Central London
Salary – 33,995.00
Hours of work 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
We are currently recruiting for a M&E Engineer for an existing commercial site in Central London. Candidates should be customer focused and well presented with a positive attitude. The candidate should be client facing with the necessary experience to perform reactive & PPM tasks as well marshalling specialist services and reporting to the building manger.
Requirements & Experience
- Candidates should hold a City & Guilds NVQ Level 3 Qualification or equivalent in a Mechanical, Electrical or HVAC discipline.
- Ensure all reports are completed and submitted as required.
- Be responsible for clear and accurate reporting of site conditions to the Contracts Manager.
- Ensure overtime is carried out in accordance with company instructions.
- Carry out overtime needed to complete the agreed out of hours works time on site, arranging and managing extra personnel as required, ensuring all reports are completed and submitted as required.
- Provide clear and detailed information when quotations are to be provided.
- Provide information requested by Contracts Manager or Office.
- Ensure that sub-contractors used on your sites are carrying out work in accordance with company instructions.
- Carry out reactive works when requested within an acceptable timeframe.
- Complete PPM tasks in line with the yearly planner to HVAC equipment within our contracts, for example, FCU’s, AHU’s, Pumps, Motors, Lighting & Emergency Lighting.
- Complete PPM tasks in line with the yearly planner for; basic plumbing tasks; ball valves and toilet systems, basic electrical tasks; ballasts, batteries and L8 water hygiene tasks.
- Ensure all site paperwork; eLogbook’s /CAFM systems are kept up to date and sent to the office at the required frequencies.
- Provide accurate information to enable the line managers to quote rechargeable work accurately.
- Get authorisation prior to ordering tools and equipment.
- Make sure plant rooms and other areas used are clean and tidy.
- Be available to attend site meetings at the requested.
- Attend scheduled company training; internally and externally.
- Attend company meetings when requested; internally and externally.
- Comply with the Health & Safety Policy
- Weekly time-sheets.
- PPM duties to the relevant schedule.
- Reports where needed for the out of hours servicing, within an acceptable time-frame after servicing.
- Information requested by Contract Manager or Office.
- Accurate information to enable the line managers to quote rechargeable works.
- DBS information in a timely manner.
Represent the Company by:
- Always protecting the company’s interests.
- Leading by example.
- Ensuring your appearance and manner appropriately represent the Company.
- Ensure all duties conform to Company Health & Safety Policies and handbook guidelines.
- Overtime available, paid at a flat rate of time and 2/3 to a maximum of £23.00 per hour
- 20 days holiday rising per year up to a maximum of 25 days
- Company mobile for business use
- Company tablet
- Company pension scheme
- Company health scheme (after a qualification period)
- Expenses paid for any out-of-pocket expenses incurred
- Sick pay at the discretion of the company
- Company uniform and PPE supplied