DC294 – Marketing Assistant
Location – Stoke-on-Trent
Salary – £18,000 to £22,000 DOE
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit a top calibre Marketing Assistant for their team in Stoke-on-Trent. The Marketing Assistant will provide support for marketing events, social media management, placemaking, community engagement as well as maintaining the marketing systems, database, and records.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote a high level of satisfaction among the team and tenants by promptly responding to service requirements ensuring prompt response by other team members.
- Support in the management of the centre’s digital platforms (website, social media).
- Support in the management of events.
- Support in the management of placemaking.
- Support in tenant engagement.
- Support in community engagement projects.
- Oversee the administrative duties of the marketing budget & merchants association.
- Ensure compliance with the MAPP standards, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure visitors are made to feel welcome and their queries are dealt with effectively.
- General administrative duties, updating databases and spreadsheets.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in similar environment (essential).
- Experience within a Facilities Management environment (preferred).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft and Google packages.
- Experience of administration, report writing, data input.
- Experience in undertaking data input.
- Pleasant and confident telephone manner.
- Ability to remain calm and professional in difficult situations.
- Ability to work with other team members effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good attention to detail and presentation.
- Experience in social media platforms and management.
In return our client offers:
- A salary ranging from £18,000 to £22,000 per annum depending on experience.
- An opportunity to be part of a company that is committed to engaging with and developing all employees.
- The opportunity to contribute to a growing organisation, providing both personal and career development opportunities.