AR175 – Maintenance Manager
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Maintenance Manager on behalf of one of our clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that ongoing maintenance programmes for the hotel across the entire spectrum of assets i.e. Refrigeration, Air Conditioning, Heating, Plumbing, Water Treatment, Lighting, Power, Kitchen Equipment, Generators, Switch Rooms, Lifts etc. are being completed.
Our client is keen to offer opportunities to Ex-Military personnel but all applications will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actioning all responsive maintenance tasks using both in house and sub contracted resource
- Creating a Planned Preventative Maintenance program to reduce unplanned down time
- Manage and supervise the maintenance team
- Conduct daily safety checks of equipment, grounds and facilities.
- Regular meetings with the Estate Director to ensure there is a focused goal
- Planning rotas for the team
- Procuring materials ensuring best value is achieved
- Tenant Liaison – Support tenant needs
Skills and Qualifications:
- Certified in Land Management – Desired
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Other relevant qualifications
Location: Broadway + Benefits