MM577 – Maintenance Electrician
Location – Knottingley
Salary – Competitive
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client who operates over 200 facilities in the UK and employ around 2,500 employees to recruit an Industrial Maintenance Electrician in Knottingley.
- As an Electrician, you will be tasked with providing electrical engineering support for plant, machinery and equipment within the quarry.
- Specifically, you will carry out effective planned maintenance and remedial repairs, as well as attending emergency breakdowns.
- You will undertake electrical and mechanical fault finding, providing temporary fixes and permanent solutions that ensure operations can continue.
- As part of your role, you will also provide support to other quarries throughout the local area.
Skills and Experience required
- City & Guilds and/or ONC level, ideally with a working knowledge of BS7671 17th edition
- Conversant with the Electricity at Work Act
- The ability to read electrical drawings
- Familiarity with industrial mobile and fixed plant
- A working knowledge of PLCs, Inverters, Drives and Motor control circuits etc.
- Good diagnostic skills and the ability to provide a logical approach to fault finding
- The ability to diagnose and repair electrical problems
- Experience across a wide variety of machinery
- To be willing to work overtime when required
In return our client offers
- Competitive hourly rate + overtime
- 21 days’ holiday per annum
- Company sick pay
- Pension scheme and life insurance
- Flexible benefits including high street savings, cycle to work scheme and Gymflex membership
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme and the Best Doctors Service
- Peer to peer recognition scheme
- Training and development opportunities
Closing Date Friday 23rd April