Juniper Network Solutions Architect
JS325 Juniper Network Solutions Architect
Salary: Circa £75,000
First Military Executive Recruitment are currently seeking a Juniper Network Solutions Architect on behalf of one of our prestigious clients.
To create awareness and drive preference for Products & Solutions with our business partners. Provide technical leadership in engagements with new and existing partners.
The successful candidate will apply the company’s portfolio of Juniper solutions during partner enablement activities and become an authority in a specific discipline.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however all candidates will be given due consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To deliver technical sales presentations, pre-sales advice and white-board technical design sessions.
- Conduct product demonstrations and seminars with partners and end customers.
- To evangelise the portfolio, products, and services, both internally and to partners, and have a holistic understanding of the wider company portfolio.
- To write and review technical solutions based on current technical trends and customer requirements.
- To provide support to the Advanced Networking sales team to drive key strategic technical engagements.
- To support the Juniper BDM team with partner enablement activities.
- Accompany sales and sales management to partner and vendor meetings when required.
- To continuously evolve relationships with the company and partner technical peers.
- Support the ongoing development of the team’s technical knowledge and ability, with a focus on products and solutions.
- To assist Marketing to utilise on social media platforms, campaigns as required.
- Adhering to company policy and always working to the company ISO Quality Management system (9001 certification) and company security management system (27001 certification) and BSI standards.
Skills and Qualifications:
- An in depth technical knowledge of the Juniper portfolio including MX, EX, SRX and MIST.
- JNCIS-SP, JNCIS-SEC or equivalent certification. Working towards JNCIP highly desirable.
- Technical understanding of the wider company portfolio and the ability to articulate vendors with competing solutions.
- Experience working within a client facing technical sales role.
- Experience working with Cloud, SD-WAN and security.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to provide technical demonstrations to different levels of business.
- Passion for learning company technology.
- Driven & self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative and as part of the wider team.
- Ability to work under pressure, to deadlines and to targets across multiple areas.
- Demonstrates ownership of the target and development of that Vendor.
- Always maintains a professional and polite disposition and encourages staff to behave appropriately.
- Be able to carry out business travel (full driving licence required).