Junior Trainer – 12 Months FTC
EJ620 – Junior Trainer – 12 months FTC
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
First Military Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Installation Junior Trainer to join our client. The business is a leading London-based connectivity provider committed to building one of the highest capacity enterprise fibre networks and after a decade of serving clients across the UK and Europe
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Junior Trainer to deliver training inhouse, to their new fibre installation teams. This will be a 1-year fixed term contract with the possibility to extend.
This role would suit someone with experience delivering technical training, who is curious about fibre and is looking for a fun, hands-on training role.
Comprehensive training will be provided.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military candidates however, all applications will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend our inhouse Training Academy to learn all about fibre and installations.
- Deliver the training back to our new installation team members in all future academies.
- Deliver training presentations and best practice training for each step of the installation process.
- Work with subject matter experts to review and update training documents and materials provided.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure that the training materials always include the most up to date policies and processes.
- Implement new developments into the training materials quickly and effectively.
- Monitor and ensure that academy attendees are engaged, that they understand the training content and answer any questions they may have.
- Identify different learning needs or gaps.
- Document feedback and escalate to the Training Delivery Lead as appropriate
Skills and Qualifications:
- Has a technical training background (not limited to the telecoms industry) or a teaching background focusing on pupils 16+ years old.
- Passion for delivering excellent training and becoming an expert.
- Enthusiastic and comfortable training groups of 10+ people as well as one on one
- Adaptable and able to tailor delivery style to the varying learning styles within a group.
- Proactive, hands on and takes ownership in problem solving.
- Excellent career progression based on your own performance
- Free professional mental health support
- Private Healthcare
- Free cinema tickets, gym and trainers’ discounts
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days of annual leave allowance that increases with years served (excluding bank holidays)
- Free delicious coffee
- Cycle to work scheme.
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000