Junior Maintenance Technician [dayshift]
MM269 – Junior Maintenance Technician
Salary: up to £25000 depends on experience
Our client is looking to develop eager and enthusiastic Junior Maintenance Technicians who have recently completed or have completed part of a Mechanical Apprenticeship to join their growing maintenance team within their Wellingborough site.
The client is a market leader with 5 sites and over 650 staff and offers training and development opportunities. The work is a rota of 3 on 3 off day shift only.
This role is ideal for someone recently completed or part way through a Mechanical Apprenticeship with some post training experience who is eager to progress and develop within a fast paced manufacturing environment. The role will involve reactive and preventative maintenance duties including routine tasks such as changing bearings, shafts, chains etc
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participate in engineering focused activities in support of machinery and equipment
- Performing quality routine machine and plant maintenance
- Actively seek self-development
- Candidates must have completed or part completed a Mechanical apprenticeship, however consideration will be given to candidates who are Electrically biased
- Must have the drive to further develop and learn, with a safety first and resilient attitude to effectively execute tasks to get them done
- Communication skills are key to be successful in the role as the Technician will have to communicate with a number of different stakeholders and work as part of a team
- The candidate will enjoy challenging, problem solving roles and be ideally suited to a fast paced environment
- The candidate should have good interpersonal skills and the ability to multi task
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who want to develop their Engineering skills
On offer is a salary up to – £30,000 per year dependant on skill set
This is a great time to join an established company which that has been successfully operating for 30+ years and is growing in size and there are good opportunities to develop skills in Engineering.