Instructor – Radar/Electrical Technician
JA901 – Instructor- Radar/Electrical Technician
Location – Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Salary Package – £competitive Tax free
We are currently recruiting for Naval Instructors to join our client’s team on a permanent basis from 2022. The post holder will be responsible for delivering Naval Specialist Training (NST) at the Technical Institute for Naval Studies (TINS), located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Dammam. Specifically, the post holder will be responsible for delivery of common content for all NST streams and Electrical Technician (Radar) stream specific content.
- Delivering Naval Speciality Training curriculum (including relevant elements of Basic Skills Training), and, in particular, Electrical Technician (Radar) specific elements,
- Supporting invigilation activities for assessments,
- Supporting remedial training activities,
- Writing assessment materials,
- Supporting the continuous improvement of courseware materials and media,
- Writing cadet reports as required to meet customer requirements,
- Operating to a standard of absolute integrity and professionalism.
- Ensuring the completion of any other reasonable request by their line manager, which aligns with Company business.
Skills and Experience
- Be a graduate of an advanced military trade school or an industry equivalent.
- Have proven experience performing the role of Weapons Engineer Technician or equivalent.
- Have recent instructional experience.
- Have successfully completed an approved / accredited Instructional Techniques course.
EXPATRIATE EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive a competitive salary, rent free accommodation and access to free recreation facilities, all available within Company secured accommodation. In addition, a generous leave and travel allowance makes this an opportunity not to be missed. On successfully securing a role your appointment to Saudi Arabia will initially be on single status. On commencement of employment in Saudi Arabia you will have the opportunity to apply to have your family join you in the future. A full health care scheme is provided within Saudi Arabia.
All appointments in Saudi Arabia are subject to receipt of all necessary Government and/or Customer approvals.