Industrial Door Engineer (Field Service)
AR158 – Industrial Door Engineer (Field Service)
Salary: £13 per hour
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking an Industrial Door Engineer on behalf of one of our clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out the installation, servicing and maintenance of a range of industrial door equipment. Ensuring best practice with quality and professionalism are met at all times and to maintain customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for installations, fault finding, repairing and maintenance on a wide range of roller shutters, industrial doors and manual doors of all types.
- Travel between different client sites on a regular basis
- Carry out maintenance on dock loading systems
- Work with minimal supervision
- Identify additional sales opportunities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous field experience within the industry is essential
- Good knowledge and experience with all types of industrial doors
- Mechanical engineering skills
- Electrical skills would be an advantage but not necessary
- Driving license
Salary: £13 per hour.