Human Resource (IS)
JS269 HR Information Systems (Contract)
First Military Executive Recruitment are currently recruiting for an HR Information Systems role on behalf of one of our clients. This is a short term contract of 4 – 6 months
This purpose of this role is to support the day to day maintenance and administration of the HR systems within the HR department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and Administer the Annual Bonus and Global Merit Process.
- Support Integration of Benefits and Pension plans eg: North America 401K.
- Support Open Enrolment and Benefit Renewal Programmes for North America.
- HRIS Management and Administration.
- Making sure policies and processes are in line to meet organisational KPI’s.
- Responsible for the HRIS data input, accuracy and maintenance for HR-related data as required.
- Provide reports from HRIS as and when required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Solid and demonstrable experience of working in similar HR support roles.
- Relevant HR qualifications.
- Previous HR IS experience is essential.
- Strong excel and systems skills.
- Financial Awareness.
- Global Benefits Experience Desirable.
- Results orientated and prepared to take ownership of outcomes.
- You have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.