JA877 – Housekeeper/Room Attendant
Location – Lancaster LA1 4GJ
Rates – Meets national minimum wage Permanent
First Military Recriutment is working in partnership with our hospitality client to recruit a Housekeeper/Room Attendant to Join their Hotel team in Lancaster. The hotel is a deluxe 4-star hotel with on-site health club facilities, including an indoor pool, hot tub, steam room, sauna and fully equipped gym, it’s the perfect place to sit back and relax. We now have fantastic opportunities for dedicated and passionate individuals to join our enthusiastic and talented team to help create enjoyable and memorable experiences for all our guests.
To work to the required standards whilst observing all aspects of hygiene and Health and Safety requirements when:
- Servicing guest bedrooms and associated areas.
- Assisting fellow workers as appropriate.
To ensure security and care of Hotels’ and guests’ property by reporting to the Head Housekeeper, Assistant Head Housekeeper as appropriate:
- Any suspicious persons or occurrences in the Hotel.
- All maintenance faults and damages.
- The loss or otherwise of sub master keys.
To maintain a high standard of internal and external Customer Care by:
- Responding to guests’ requests and requirements.
- Communicating respectfully with colleagues, other departments and guests.
- Keeping a clean, smart appearance in terms of self and the maintenance and the wearing of the appropriate uniform, in accordance with the Dress and Appearance policy.
- To carry out extra work as delegated by the Head Housekeeper, Assistant Head Housekeeper and Trainee Assistant Head Housekeeper as appropriate.
- Must be flexible and have the facility to work early shifts.
- Attention to the smallest detail.
- A passion for hospitality.
- The ability to cope well under pressure.
You will be working in a family run, friendly and supportive environment where we encourage you to reach your full potential. You will benefit from our company benefits, which include:
- Retention Bonus of up to £1000
- Enhanced rate of pay for all overtime worked
- 50% Discount across all Group Hotel accommodation and Watersports Centre
- 25% Discount for food and drink across all Group hotel restaurants
- 25% Discount for Group spa facilities
- Complimentary health club membership for you and your family worth over £800 per person a year
- Complimentary Dinner, Bed and Breakfast stay for two people to celebrate your birthday every year
- Group Gift Vouchers and awards lunch presentation for each year of service
- Uniform provided
Note: All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence and photo ID of eligibility will be required at interview from candidates as part of our standard recruitment process.