Housekeeper (Russian Speaking)
EJ707 – Housekeeper (Russian Speaking)
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Housekeeper on behalf of one of our clients.
You will be responsible for all aspects of housekeeping so previous experience is essential.
You will be working 5 days per week with 2 days off usually between the hours of 8am and 5pm.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- General housekeeping duties.
- General housekeeping duties
- Development of housekeeping manuals and implementation.
- Collaboration with House Management team for placing orders.
- Making sure all areas of the house are cleaned up to the highest standards.
- Principal’s wardrobe: Inventory, cleaning, packing.
- Guest welcoming, table service and accommodation.
- Flower ordering and management of the household floristry.
- Pets care.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 2 years’ relevant continuous experience in similar position.
- Good level of English & Russian (mandatory), additional language is an asset.
- Organised and meticulous.
- Outstanding ironing skills.
- Completes tasks to the highest standards.
- Reliable and hard/fast working.
- Has a “can-do” and proactive attitude.
- Able to work independently, show initiative, self-managing.
- Pet friendly.
- Valid UK Work permit.