MS248 – Hire Controller
Location: Chesterton, Stoke
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 per annum
Overview: First Military Recruitment are currently supporting our client in the search for a Hire Controller.
This position is Monday – Friday, basic hours of roughly 8:00am – 5:30pm.
Our client is keen to offer opportunities to Ex-Military personnel, but all applications will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Service Engineer:
- Deal with customer hire enquiries, negotiating best hire terms and taking off hire notifications.
- Correctly completing Hire Agreements, checking customer credit limit and dealing effectively with all related paperwork.
- Maintain the Rental Management and Customer Relationship Management database and ensure relating exception repairs are regularly reviewed and updated.
- On receipt of damage/missing report from workshop notify customers by telephone and e-mail confirmation damage letter. Agree damage charges with customers and process associated paperwork for invoicing.
Skills and Qualifications:
- The successful candidate must have previous experience in a similar administration role and be proficient and confident in using Microsoft Office applications.
- Previous experience in a telephone-based customer service and/or sales role.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Competitive annual salary based on experience and discretionary annual bonus scheme.
- Employer contributory pension.
- 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays with service enhancements.
- Employee Referral Scheme up to £750.