HGV Class 2 Driver (HIAB)
EJ667 – HGV Class 2 Driver (HIAB)
We are currently recruiting for a Class 2 HIAB driver for a business based in Swindon. Our client is expanding its fleet due to an increase in workload and therefore seeking additional permanent drivers to join their team.
Hours – Monday – Friday – 7am – 430pm
Our client is keen to offer opportunities to Ex-Military personnel, but all applications will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Our client is looking for candidates who can successfully and safely transport units and ensure customer satisfaction.
- The right HGV driver is approachable and projects a positive image while maintaining solid business relationships.
- You will need to demonstrate excellent organizational skills to plan and prioritize your daily workload.
- Completion of all relevant paperwork.
- In return the company will offer security and ongoing development.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Current Class 2 driving licence is required.
- HIAB experience – Essential
- Experience of using a vehicle mounted crane (Hook Extension)
- Full CPC and DIGI tacho card.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Professional and positive attitude.