MR27: Grounds Operative
Salary: £9.00 – £11.00 p/h (van will be provided for work use only)
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a grounds operative for our client based in Grove.
This position will have the successful candidate carry out general grounds maintenance for the businesses clients covering an area from Milton Keynes to Portsmouth. This role will have the candidate work 40 hours per week, with over time available and is paid fortnightly.
Applications from ex-military personnel are actively encouraged however, all candidates will be given due consideration.
Duties and responsibilities:
- grass cutting and strimming to a high standard
- litter picking the area before cutting
- hedge cutting
- Some early starts will be required
Skills and qualification:
- Driving licence essential
- past experience essential
- Good communication skills
- Able to prioritise work load in order to complete all tasks to high standards
- Good time management
- DBS check
- Must be able to look after and maintain the equipment
- Experience in using ride on mowers and other Sthil petrol power tools
Salary: £9.00 – £11.00 p/h