Goods Out Team Leader
AR241 – Goods Out Team Leader
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Goods Out Team Leader on behalf of one of our clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for running a technical, modern and highly efficient operation. Ensuring best practice with quality and professionalism are met at all times and to maintain customer satisfaction.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however, all candidates will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Guiding and motivating the teams’ skills, knowledge and abilities to achieve their best.
- Planning, scheduling and assigning tasks to meet company KPI’s
- Encouraging and promoting continuous improvement in the Goods Out department.
- Being responsible for Health & Safety within your area and ensuring the teams compliance.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good computer skills in MS Office is essential. Customer focused.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ideally a PPT licence.
- Proven ability leading a warehouse team.