JA872 – Hotel Gatehouse Attendant
Location – Windermere LA23
Hourly Rate – £10.18 an hour – Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit a Gatehouse Attendant to join the team in their resort on Lake Windermere. Nestled on the shores of Lake Windermere, in the heart of the National Park the resort is the perfect base for relaxing and exploring the Lakes. We now have fantastic opportunities for dedicated and passionate individuals to join our enthusiastic and talented team to help create enjoyable and memorable experiences for all our guests.
Responsibilities of the Gatehouse Attendant
- Ensure all guests are greeted on arrival to the Resort in a welcoming manner and directed to the relevant area of the Resort.
- Communicate with the FOH teams to ensure an excellent check-in service is provided to our guests.
- Ensure all Resort traffic is communicated with in a professional manner.
- Ensure that the Security of the resort is monitored through arriving and departing vehicles.
- Ensure all departing guests feel acknowledged.
- Track record of delivering results through service standards.
- Become an integral part of a dynamic, friendly and fun team who love what they do.
- Ensuring that every guest has an excellent and memorable dining experience, enjoying stand out hospitality.
Requirements of a Gatehouse Attendant
- Fun, fresh and inspiring personality, to join this exciting Resort team who care about our guests.
- Passion for hospitality.
- Previous experience of exceptional guest service in a fast pace environment.
- Friendly, courteous and helpful, with excellent communication skills.
- Flexible, and able to work shifts between 7.00am – 22.00pm on a rota basis
- Motivated to go the extra mile for guests and colleagues
- Excellent personal appearance and hygiene standards
- A great team player
You will be working in a family run, friendly and supportive environment where we encourage you to reach your full potential.
You will benefit from our company benefits, which include:
- Retention Bonus of up to £1000
- Enhanced rate of pay for all overtime worked
- 50% Discount across all Group accommodation and Watersports Centre
- 25% Discount for food and drink across all Group hotel restaurants
- 25% Discount for Group spa facilities
- Complimentary health club membership for you and your family worth over £800 per person a year
- Complimentary Dinner, Bed and Breakfast stay for two people to celebrate your birthday every year
- Group Gift Vouchers and awards lunch presentation for each year of service
- Uniform provided
- Live in Accommodation may be available on application.
We look forward from hearing from you!
Note: All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence and photo ID of eligibility will be required at interview from candidates as part of our standard recruitment process.