Gardener (Private Estate)
EJ578 – Gardener (Private estate)
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Gardener on behalf of one of our clients.
You will be responsible for all aspects of horticulture and garden management so formal training in this area is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take care of all aspects of horticulture and garden management from digging to design.
- Working 5/6 days a week.
- Ensure smooth running of all external areas of the household.
- Operating a range of machinery to help maintain the grounds.
Skills and Qualification:
- Previous experience working for a private estate or high-end gardening company is essential.
- Formal training in horticulture.
- You will be willing to carry out all aspects of garden maintenance.
- You will have strong plant based knowledge and excellent grass care skills.
- Physical fitness is essential as this is a very physically demanding role.
- Dog Lover
- Must be willing to work in all weather conditions.
- You must be confident working with all kinds of garden machinery.