Furniture Installer and Delivery Driver
EJ588 – Furniture Installer and Delivery Driver
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Furniture Installer and Delivery Driver on behalf of one of our clients.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military candidates however, all applications will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Loading, transporting, and delivering / installing items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles in a safe manner.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries as requested by management.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 7.5 tonne UK Driving License required
- Digi tacho is essential
- Physically fit
- Flexible on working hours