MM478 – Full Stack Developer
Location – North Wales OR Working from home
Salary – £35000 – £45000 DOE
First Military Recruitment is working in Partnership with our client who is an International Supply Chain Software Solutions company to recruit a Full Stack Developer to join their team. This could either be based in the office in North Wales or Working from home.
Key Responsibilities Analyst Programmer
Provide professional programmer expertise to support the successful delivery of project implementations. This will entail:
- Code and unit test enhancements to an existing JEE Web-Based application
- Create and review low level designs
- Liaise with clients to support customer test cycles (e.g. SIT, UAT, OAT etc.)
- Liaise with 2nd line support to support code changes into Pre-Production and Production Environments
- Liaise with 3rd line to support code changes going into Production
- Provide mentorship and code review support for the wider team.
- Internal solution designing and documentation.
- Specification of solution enhancements (Application, EDI, Dashboard Charting etc.)
- Solution enhancement testing and integration testing
- Liaison with customer and project 3rd parties.
- Customer support during the implementation phase(s).
- Post go-live solution hand-over activities.
Including but not limited to:
- Java 8 through 11
- Spring-boot, spring-cloud, maven, Nexus, GitLab, Git, Jenkins, docker, message queues (e.g. RabbitMQ)
- TDD (jUnit/Mockito/Jacoco)
- REST API development experience (json and XML)
- SQL and PL/SQL
- Experience with JSP applications (ideally WebObjects)
- Windows and Linux (Ubuntu and AWS)
- Eclipse IDE
- AWS experience
- Android mobile development using Java
In Return our client offers
- Working from home
- Long Term Stability
- Development Opportunities