Front of House [Receptionist]
MM677 – Community Host/Front of House [Receptionist]
Location – Manchester M1
Salary – £21000 – £25000
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit a Community Host/Front of House to join their team in Manchester. The Buildings Reception functions as the front line for a building assisting in all aspects of service delivery, supporting the Building Manager and Senior Management team.
Duties & Responsibilites
You will be responsible for activating and facilitating a warm, welcoming and memorable experience for our occupiers and guests at Canada House. This is a highly relational role and you will be the first point of contact for all those coming in and out of the building.
You will support the Building Manager and the Senior Management team with day to day operations and maintenance.
You will be a highly motivated and approachable person capable of running our guest management system, providing guests with an excellent meet and greet service and providing a customer service focused concierge service and a range of administrative front desk duties.
As Community Host you will work closely with the Kinrise Community Team to create a beyond office experience, running our Desks & Coffee co-working space, meeting room spaces and fostering community on the ground floor and throughout the entire building.
Essential duties will include:
- To take control of the guest management process, providing an excellent meet and greet service.
- Engaging with occupiers, giving all those who enter a pro-active wellcome, offering to make tea & coffee throughout the day, promoting in-house happenings (events, newsletters etc) and fostering connections.
- Working closely with Kinrise (Landlord) and our client (Property Management) teams to create a tidy, safe and secure building.
- Supporting Kinrise Community Team to deliver events and pop ups.
- Troubleshooting and delegating by good management of enquiries and sensible escalation to the appropriate team.
- Creating social media content by capturing everyday moments at Canada House to share with the Kinrise Community team.
- Helping to drive new occupier leases by conducting tours of the building, handing out marketing material and supporting data capture campaigns.
- Effectively manage the meeting room and desk booking process; receiving bookings by phone, email and in person, arranging client catering and AV requirements. Ensure that the room(s) are set up appropriately and cleared down when finished.
- To manage the client space, ensuring that meeting rooms, client reception and restrooms are maintained at an appropriate level in accordance with agreed standards.
- Promote a customer care ethos; ensuring high quality facilities and administrative services are delivered to internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain filing systems as allocated, digitally and manually.
- Maintain lists for local approved suppliers, such as courie, taxi services, catering providers, local amenities and leisure facilities.
- Managing phone calls to the Service Desk.
- Administration – organising on site paperwork.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Proven experience in similar environment.
- Customer Service experience.
- Some FM Administration knowledge would be beneficial but not essential.
- Desirable but not essential: Customer Service Training.
In return our client offers:
- A salary ranging from £21,000 – £25,000 per annum dependent on experience.
- 37.5 hour working week.
- An opportunity to be part of a company who is committed to engaging with and developing all employees.
- The opportunity to contribute to a growing organisation, providing both personal and career development opportunities.
- 25 days holidays plus Bank holidays and a birthday holiday.
- Stakeholder Pension.
- Life Cover x3 of annual salary.
- Health Cover.
- Gym Membership.
- Personal Development.