Food and Beverage Supervisor
JA879 – Food & Beverage Supervisor
Location – Lancaster LA1 4GJ
Rate – £9.60 an hour – Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
First Military Recriutment is working in partnership with our hospitality client to recruit a Food and Beverage Supervisor to Join their Hotel team in Lancaster. The hotel is a deluxe 4-star hotel with on-site health club facilities, including an indoor pool, hot tub, steam room, sauna and fully equipped gym, it’s the perfect place to sit back and relax. We now have fantastic opportunities for dedicated and passionate individuals to join our enthusiastic and talented team to help create enjoyable and memorable experiences for all our guests.
- Assume responsibility for the management of all aspects of food service, in the absence of the Restaurant and Banqueting Management team.
- Assist the Restaurant & Banqueting Management team in respect of ensuring that all Food Service Personnel are fully trained.
- Assist as part of the Restaurant & Banqueting/ Bars Team in achieving maximum levels of both sales and profitability for the hotel.
- Make adjustments to labour requirements as business levels dictate, where necessary.
- Assist in the control of stock levels of cutlery, crockery, glassware and that they are of the correct standard, secured and maintained accordingly.
- Assist the Restaurant & Banqueting Manager/ Bars Manager to produce service schedules and other relevant departmental documentation ensuring a high standard of accuracy, presentation and effectiveness
- To produce accurate hotel figures and statistics when required.
- A warm, friendly and enthusiastic personality
- A aim to exceed expectations of guests and colleagues
- An eye to seek improvements on standards and service
- An innovative and inspiring approach with a keen eye for detail
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility in attitude, approach and working hours
You will be working in a family run, friendly and supportive environment where we encourage you to reach your full potential.
You will benefit from our company benefits, which include:Retention Bonus of up to £1000
- Enhanced rate of pay for all overtime worked
- 50% Discount across all Group Hotel accommodation and Watersports Centre
- 25% Discount for food and drink across all Group hotel restaurants
- 25% Discount for Group spa facilities
- Complimentary health club membership for you and your family worth over £800 per person a year
- Complimentary Dinner, Bed and Breakfast stay for two people to celebrate your birthday every year
- Group Gift Vouchers and awards lunch presentation for each year of service
- Uniform provided
We look forward from hearing from you!
Note: All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence and photo ID of eligibility will be required at interview from candidates as part of our standard recruitment process.