Food and Beverage Assistant
JA878 – Food and Beverage Assistant
Location – Lancaster LA1 4GJ
Rate – Meets National Minimum Wage – Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
First Military Recriutment is working in partnership with our hospitality client to recruit a Food and Beverage Assistant to Join their Hotel team in Lancaster. The hotel is a deluxe 4-star hotel with on-site health club facilities, including an indoor pool, hot tub, steam room, sauna and fully equipped gym, it’s the perfect place to sit back and relax. We now have fantastic opportunities for dedicated and passionate individuals to join our enthusiastic and talented team to help create enjoyable and memorable experiences for all our guests.
- Meeting and greeting guests to ensure they receive a warm and friendly welcome.
- Providing an efficient and friendly service of food and beverages to the guests, whilst keeping the focus on attention to detail.
- To assist the Restaurant and Bar Management team to maintain the cleanliness and high standards within the department.
- To contribute to the development of the department by looking for dynamic opportunities for future improvements
- A warm, friendly and enthusiastic personality
- A aim to exceed expectations of guests and colleagues
- An eye to seek improvements on standards and service
- An innovative and inspiring approach with a keen eye for detail
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility in attitude, approach and working hours
You will be working in a family run, friendly and supportive environment where we encourage you to reach your full potential.
You will benefit from our company benefits, which include:Retention Bonus of up to £1000
- Enhanced rate of pay for all overtime worked
- 50% Discount across all Group Hotel accommodation and Watersports Centre
- 25% Discount for food and drink across all Group hotel restaurants
- 25% Discount for Group spa facilities
- Complimentary health club membership for you and your family worth over £800 per person a year
- Complimentary Dinner, Bed and Breakfast stay for two people to celebrate your birthday every year
- Group Gift Vouchers and awards lunch presentation for each year of service
- Uniform provided
We look forward from hearing from you!
Note: All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence and photo ID of eligibility will be required at interview from candidates as part of our standard recruitment process.