AR342 – FLT Trainer
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a RTITB accredited FLT Trainer on behalf of one of our clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and well-established business with further growth plans.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however all candidates will be given due consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide professional instruction to all clients across a broad spectrum of training requirements.
- Role includes driver training on Counterbalance, Reach and PPT trucks (Novice & Refresher)
- Have a professional and pro-active attitude towards customers
- Basic housekeeping, including opening and closing the training premises, professionally greeting customers.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Accredited RTITB Instructor
- To deliver high quality training of Manual Handling Equipment.
- Ensure all relevant paperwork and records are kept up to date and compliant.
- Undertake forklift truck duties as required, ensuring daily safety checks are conducted thoroughly and warehouse guidelines observed.
- Ensure all of Company policies are adhered to and all operational legislative requirements are fulfilled.
- Maintain a clean and tidy working environment compliant with HSE regulations.