Field Service Supervisor
AL256: Field Service Supervisor
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Field Service Engineer on behalf of one of our clients.
The role of the department is to provide commercial cleaning services to clients, either commercial, communal or residential to agreed specifications and schedules.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor the cleaning of commercial sites ensuring all standards are maintained through continuous monitoring, auditing and cleaning.
- Co-ordinate with the operations staff to prioritise a daily work plan.
- Comply with Health & Safety legislation.
- Facilitate training to ensure appropriate skill levels are met.
- Delivering an excellent frontline cleaning service.
- Ensure that all statutory requirements are met and all services are delivered in line with current legislation.
- Monitoring cleaning contracts and reporting to the appropriate Line Manager.
- Supporting on site cleaning staff in delivering an excellent frontline service.
- Responding to customer requests directly and indirectly and correcting any service errors.
- Demonstrating a positive attitude.
- Completing the required administration in a timely and accurate manner.
- Keeping the company vehicle stocked of all appropriate equipment and supplies and ensuring it is kept clean and all vehicle checks are carried out weekly.
- Form good and appropriate relationships with all colleagues and clients.
- Cover cleaning when staff are absent or on holiday.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- Have leadership and time management skills and experience in human relations.
- Experience dealing with client’s requirements, changes and issues.
- Extensive personal knowledge gained from training and day to day contacts will be critical to the success of the operations team.
- Have integrity and be approachable as clients, managers and staff must feel able to discuss sensitive and confidential issues.
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
- Be able to prioritise and be proactive.
- A clean driving licence is required.
- Ability to perform tasks in a timely manner and work independently.
- Ability to follow verbal and written communication.
- Commitment to integrity and personal growth.
- Understand the importance of adopting a smart appearance.
- Consistently demonstrate that you are aware of the importance of good relations with all your colleagues at all times.